Welcome to the final stop on Kimberli’s Creations Halloween Blog Hop or if you just landed here, you are in the perfect position to visit with me and get right on the course with Kim.
There are several talented ladies who will be sharing fun Halloween projects with you today and perhaps inspire you to create some Halloween crafts of your own! There will be some fun giveaways along the way, so be sure to hop by each of the blogs so you don’t miss any!
Kim @ Kimberli’s Creations – http://www.kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/
Chris @ Get Inspired With Chatterscene – http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/
Tracy @ My Scrap Escape – http://myscrapescape.blogspot.com/
Maria @ Creative By Design – http://marlm-creativebydesign.blogspot.com/
Susan @ Cricut & Grasshopper – http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com/
Renee @ I Came, I Saw, I Created – http://icameisawicreated.blogspot.com/
Dana @ Paper Memories 4 U – http://papermemories4u.blogspot.com/
Lori @ Got 2 B Crafting – http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/
Crystal @ Creations By Crystal – http://crystal-kovach.blogspot.com/
This is Natalie and she is assisting the skeleton with dinner party duties at a home in Paris in the 50’s. You will see a lot of familiar facial features a la Nadia Herbst-McConnell. The images are from Chic and Scary, Country Life, and French Manor. I used chipboard and wire to make the figure. furniture, and tree free standing. Amplifying details on wiring are available on my earlier post on Halloween Home Decor.
I will be giving away a new Teresa Collins Chic and Scary Cartridge to the first person who correctly identifies the number of images from the Chic and Scary cartridge that appear on my Halloween project above.
There are some simple guidelines to follow.
- You do not need to follow my blog. If you see something that makes you want to follow, you are welcome to join and I thank you.
- You do need to leave a comment with your count of the number of images/cuts from the Chic and Scary Cartridge. The first person to correctly identify the number of images or comes closest without going over, wins the cartridge. You can see all of the Chic and Scary images here: http://teresacollins.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8344adac153ef015390c94a8c970b-pi
- One entry per person.
- Count each individual image. For example, if a row of connected spiders was cut out and one spider was hand trimmed away from the row and appears somewhere separately in the project, count the separate spider as one and the connected row of spiders as another.
- Images with hand trimmed layers (e.g. one image cut several times in different papers, trimmed and reassembled as one image) count as one.
- Separate images that are combined together (e.g. a mask and a cat) count as two.
- You may play if you already have Chic and Scary and wish to either “gift” the cartridge to someone else or RAK it. If you win, it’s your decision. If you want to play along and already own the cartridge and don’t want to make a decision as to its future, simply say “I pass” and I’ll move on to the next person who correctly identified the number of images. And if you just want to comment and not count images, thank you for that too!
- Due to the cost of shipping, the winner or the selected recipient must have a mailing address in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, or the UK.
- This is a 24 hour contest and ends at midnight (Eastern time) on 28 October. Comments will not be revealed until the contest has closed. You will not be able to see how many others have answered before you and you will not see their answers.
- I will contact the winner via the email address you provided when you made your comment in order to get a mailing address. You do not need to place your email address in the “body” of your comment.
- And most importantly, have fun. And if you haven’t visited the other blogs, give it a quick look. Lots more fun to be had.